- The founder of the site www.baltimax.com (hereinafter - Site) and controller of personal data submitted in such Site is LLC “BALTIMAX”, legal entity code 303726856, address Laisvės ave. 3, Vilnius (hereinafter – US or LLC BALTIMAX).
- Collection of personal data is necessary in order to properly provide LLC BALTIMAX goods and services, reply to the questions, etc.
PROCESSION OF DATA
We process your access data. Access data may contain your name, surname, personal code, address, email address, telephone number, name of the company, duties. We receive such data directly from You. Such data is processed for the purpose of proper administration of the Site, provision of services, for the assuring safety of Site and Services, and for communication with You. We process personal data for proper execution of the agreement, or at your request, in the course of taking action for concluding such agreement and provision of the Services, as well as on the basis of the legitimate interest – i. e. in order to properly administer the Website and provide Services.
We process your personal data in pre-contractual relationships. Pre-contractual relationships include all the data you provide to become our customers. Such data may include your name, surname, personal code, address, telephone number, email address, position, company name, communication (including email content and data). We process such data so that we can provide you with goods and services. We process such data on a purpose of legitimate interest, in order to develop our business.
We process your transaction data. Transaction data includes information related to your purchased goods or ordered services. Transaction data may include your contact details (name, email address, address, telephone number, duties), your payment details (account number, invoice number, order number) and details of the transaction (information about a particular item, product license numbers, etc.). We process the transaction data so that we can sell the goods and provide services and, so that we can properly keep track of these transactions. We process personal data for proper execution of the agreement, or at your request, in the course of taking action for concluding such agreement and provision of the Services, as well as on the basis of the legitimate interest – i. e. in order to properly administer the Website and provide Services.
We process data related to communication with You. For this purpose, we process following data – your name, surname, telephone number, email address, company name. For the purpose of communication we process both the content of the correspondence and the metadata related to such communication. We handle communication data so that we can contact you and answer you when you contact us. We also manage this data on a legitimate interest basis, namely to properly manage the site and its related activities, as well as to ensure the security of the Services provided, to verify suspicious activity or to detect any irregularities. This information is only available to us, as a website administrator.
We process data about your usage of Site. Usage of Site data may include your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, visit time on the site, viewed pages, paths for browsing the Site, as well as frequency of usage. We receive this data by using cookies or similar technologies. We process this information to better understand your usage of the site and the services provided there. We process this data on a legitimate basis, in particular, to monitor and improve the website and the services provided there.
We process data related to your participation in our events. For each event, our records are provided in the descriptions of such events. We process personal data for proper execution of the agreement, or at your request, in the course of taking action for concluding such agreement and provision of the Services, as well as on the basis of the legitimate interest – i. e. in order to properly organise the events.
We process the information you provide to us, once you prefer to receive our newsletters and notifications. Your personal data, processed for this purpose, includes your name, telephone number and email address. We process this data for sending relevant newsletters and notifications. We process this data with your consent, as well as for proper execution of the agreement, or at your request, in the course of taking action for concluding such agreement.
We process the information you provide to us, once you prefer to become our partner. For this purpose we process you name, surname, email address, address, personal code, company name, duties, telephone number. We process personal data for proper execution of the partnership agreement, or at your request, in the course of taking action for concluding such agreement and on the basis of the legitimate interest – i. e. in order to properly become partners.
We have the right to process your personal data, as described above, when it is necessary to bring, execute or defend legal requirements, regardless of what arises in a judicial, administrative or other procedure. Regardless to this purpose, we process your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, and more specifically, in order to protect and safeguard the rights and legitimate interests of us, you and others.
Please bear in mind that in addition to the specific objectives listed above, we may also process your personal data when handling them is necessary in order to comply with binding legal obligations and also to protect vital interests of you or other natural persons.
TERMS FOR THE STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Data of the User of the Site is stored for no longer than what is necessary for a particular purpose. Precisely:
- Communication data – is stored for no longer than 5 years from the termination of the communication with you.
- Future clients data – is stored for no longer than 2 years from the termination of communication.
- Contract data – is stored for no longer than 10 years once the contract is fully completed.
- Data on the participation in the events – is stored for no longer than 5 years from the end of the event.
- Newsletters data – is stored until you refuse your consent or contractual relations terminate;
- Access data – is stored 5 years after deletion of the account.
- Partners data – is stored for no longer than 10 years after termination of partnership agreement.
In some particular cases, we do not have any ability to specify specific periods in advance of how much we will keep your personal data. For example, the use of our Site data will be kept until they will be necessary for specific purposes of its management.
PROVISION OF DATA TO THE THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal data to insurers or other advisers we cooperate in so far as it is necessary to acquire or have insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain consultations, or bring, execute or defend legal claims arising out of a judicial, administrative or other procedure.
LLC BALTIMAX uses third parties to provide financial management and accounting services, therefore, your data related to the purchase of goods/services may be processed by our payment service providers. With such providers, we share your transaction data only to the extent that is necessary for the purposes of your payments, refunds and complaints and requests for handling such payments and refunds.
We may disclose your personal data to other service providers with which LLC BALTIMAX cooperates / will cooperate, for the purpose of providing specific services, to the extent necessary to provide such services. By providing third-party relevant services, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our data processors, who are involved, have implemented all the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical security assurance measures and maintain the security of personal data.
Your personal data may also be disclosed when such disclosure is necessary for the proper enforcement of binding legal obligations and when it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other natural persons.
Third parties referred to in this section may also be established outside the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union or the European Economic Area. In the event, when your personal data is transmitted to such persons, LLC BALTIMAX will take all necessary legal measures to ensure that your right to privacy will continue to be properly protected.
GUARANTED RIGHTS AND IMPLEMENTATION
Your basic rights that data protection legislation provides are:
- (a) the right of access of data - upon request, we will provide you with confirmation of the processing of your personal data and provide you with a copy of your personal data which we process;
- (b) the right to request correction of data - in the event of discrepancy, we will correct your data and supplement the incomplete data;
- (c) the right to request deletion of data - in accordance with the requirements of the law, at your request we will delete your personal data;
- (d) the right to restrict the processing of data - in order to restrict the processing of personal data, we will continue to protect your data, but we will not handle them;
- (e) the right to disagree with the processing of data - if you object to the processing of your personal data, we will not process your personal data, except for the exceptions specified in the legal acts;
- (f) the right to data portability - you have the right to have your personalized data structured in a computer-readable format;
- (g) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority - you have the right to file a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate at A. Juozapavičiaus str. 6, Vilnius, in violation of your personal data processed by us;
- (h) the right to cancel the consent - after the consent to process personal data, you have the right to cancel it.
You can complete all of the above rights by sending an application in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending an original to Laisves ave. 3, 04215, Vilnius. Within 5 (five) business days from receipt of the request, we will comply with the rights you have set out in your request and will inform you immediately.
Cookies - small text data kits (files), which enters the user's computer or other terminal equipment, while the User surfs the Site. Most of the cookies are access to the service provider's Site, providing the technological tool, refusal of which makes surfing the Site unavailable or inadequate, e. g., the content of the Site becomes distorted or invisible to the User.
In the website of LLC BALTIMAX following cookies are being used:
- STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES - cookies that allow you to connect to the Site, use its features and ensure its security. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Nevertheless, by choosing the appropriate settings for your web browser, you can restrict or completely prevent certain or all cookies from being stored on your computer or other terminal device. However, in this case, your ability to use the Site functionality will be limited. We use following cookies PHPSESID; JSESIONID; AWSELB, etc. It is saved until closure of the screen.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES - these are cookies that store information about how you use our Site, these cookies show the links you use. These cookies collect information about how users use a particular Site, such as which pages are most visited and whether visitors receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that allows to identify the site visitor. All information collected by these cookies is generic and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve performance of the Site. We use following cookies _gat; _ga ; _gid etc. It is saved until closure of the screen or termination of the validity.
- TARGETING COOKIES – these cookies are used to display advertisements that should be of interest to you and are about to meet your interests. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to identify the site visitor. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you block these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising. We use following cookies Kalba; affiliate; _dc_gtm, etc. It is saved until closure of the screen or termination of the validity.
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES - these cookies help our Site to remember your decisions (for example, the language you choose, etc.), which allows you to improve the environment of the Site and adapt its content to your specific needs. We use following cookies nQ_visitld; liveagent_sid; hblid etc. It is saved until closure of the screen or termination of the validity.
As the technology progresses, UAB BALTIMAX constantly updates its cookies to ensure the most convenient browsing on the Site.
WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
The Site may contain links to other websites. You shall be aware that LLC BALTIMAX is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our Site or Application and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information.